Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Garden can be...

 

This gardening day was quite rainy. I had to bundle up with layers and a jacket. I continued trimming the irises down in preparation for winter. I could feel the warmth radiating from the mulch through my pant legs. I think the mulch helped keep me warm.
Later this week we will assess moving some more plants around after the rain has stopped.

A slug decided to inspect my work. 😀



A Garden Can B
Poet: Catherine Pulsifer
A garden can be a place of peace for me
Watching nature and flowers be
The gentle breeze that blows around
Can be such a gentle sound.


  1. A garden can be a place to work
    With weeds attacking in the lurk
    While we dig them out of dirt
    The weeds our flowers will not hurt.

    A garden can be a place of beauty
    Filled with flowers that are so groovy
    A tiny seed planted, and then it blooms
    The fragrance can soon consume.

    The garden a place for all to enjoy
    Even for the little girls and boys.
    It is a place to see nature in action
    Gardening can be such a passion


No comments:

Post a Comment